Monday, January 25, 2010

Dear Frankie.

Throughout my time living here in Provo one of my favorite things I’ve discovered is the International Cinema on BYU Campus. Much thanks to my roommate Brittany who had to go to a film once a week for a class, we became regulars at the cinema. Each week they choose three films to replay during the week. Most weeks there is at least one that looks interesting and the best part is that it’s always FREE!!! One of my fondest memories at the cinema was last year when a bunch of us went and saw The Orphanage haha we are all still scared from it! This weekend though, was the first time I have gone in a really long time which made me remember how much I love it! My friend and I went and saw Dear Frankie and I dare say, this is one of the best movies I have ever seen! It is a lovely British film made 2004 with Emily Mortimer and Gerard Butler. It even softened my cinematic heart of stone a bit and made me shed a tear.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We rented that a few months ago and loved it! It made me wish I was British or a sailor.