Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Girls!



I just can't even express really just HOW much I love these girls! I am so blessed to have such great friends in my life. They came to visit us at the market today and it just made my day! Heather lives in Rexburg and stopped by on her way to her mom's wedding in Vegas. We have the hardest time keeping in touch when apart! Amber lives in Provo and I just love having her so close! We got to go out to dinner together last week and it was so fun. Being with them no matter where we are really makes me feel like we are home in Longview.

2 comments:

Carly said...

PS Today was the last day of the market so all the vendors were supposed to be dressed up... We were spaghetti and meatballs... thats whats on my head haha

Amber said...

I love you so much, Carly! Love love love!!! You make me happy!