Saturday, March 1, 2014

2013


These are some of the highlights of 2013 it was an exciting year filled with a lot of adventure.

April we bought our first car!


We found lots of cool hikes this and got to go sailing this summer



In June we we went on a super fun trip to New York!
 Shopping, good food, concerts, museums, Central Park,  Coney Island (my favorite),  and Wicked!
 Spencer was a pro at getting us around on the subways!




We got a couple visits from Spencer's parents last year!
 

August 
I went to St. Louis with my Mom to visit my Grandma Mary Lou and Aunt Verneda 


My boss gave us his super close tickets to a Mariners game 

Dad and I went to the Huskies opening football game at their new stadium








We took spencer to Mt Saint Helens for the first time

OCTOBER 
 Our nephew McKay was born!  He is such a happy guy and getting big and squishy.
 We love him for that.
 Then well Halloween was again embarrassing ( and just incase you can't tell, I was supposed to be Taylor Swift)

November
On Thanksgiving Eve our niece Juniper was born! 
Sam and Audi still hosted us for dinner it was awesome! 


DECEMBER

I was soo giddy when I found out Broadway Calls and MxPx were playing a show this was definitely was one of my all time favorite shows!


We had a Christmas dinner Party with my sister Amanda!


And My Girls came you hang with me and Spencer before we left for Texas 
Christmas we spent in Texas with Spencer's parents. We were there for about 2 weeks. I enjoyed the hot tub as much as I could and even started running again while I was there (although it is now March and I haven't ran since...!) The weather was beautiful! We explored downtown Houston, went to the temple twice, and saw the Nutcracker ballet! 





Now that I have documented the past briefly. I hope to let you into my present life a little more!

No comments: