Thursday, September 16, 2010

It's a Party in your mouth Every Time!

Today marked a day for change. A very sad change. For nearly 5 wonderful years I have LOVED brushing my teeth simply because of this Magical Toothpaste. Crest Vanilla Mint. It’s like no other. Sweet yet refreshing and delicious! I remember the day KC Buel called me and she described this wonderful stuff to me. Needless to say I was convinced it was necessary for me to go try it. I have been a loyal buyer ever since. (Only once when I went to three stores and couldn't find it did I ever buy a different flavor.)

I am so sad that others have not enjoyed this wonderful stuff! I noticed a few months ago my suppliers were getting more sparse but now I CAN NOT find it ANYWHERE in Utah anymore.

This morning I squeezed out the veeeery last bit. So after work I had a big decision to make. I stood in the toothpaste aisle for at least 10 minutes trying to figure out what flavor I will want to taste every day... some Crest Peppermint Flavor. Boo Totally not as cool.
Thankfully though, Spencer found this video that will bring the excitement back into brushing... ENJOY