Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bow Ties and Bling!

Can it get any better than that? I think not. We be Rappin' and Singin' in the SLC last night before we head over to see the Shining at the Tower Theater... it was great evening!

Also as you know, October is here. I like that. New Month, New Season. Time for change. Time for some exciting things! And lots of scary movies!

I haven't decided on a costume yet but for the first year in a veeery long time I am actually excited for Halloween! Thank you Dannielle for getting me to this point. The abundance of themed parties the past couple weeks has also brought on this excitement!

New Season of Glee Started! Episode 1 Theme: New York


Glee Episode 2: White Trash Brittney. aka sweats, comfy clothes, no make -up, and def no pictures were taken to show that off!


National Katy Perry Day: Sept 24th

Brilliantly Brittish Birthday Bash Sept. 25th HAPPY B-DAY CAITY!!!

SPICE UP YOU LIFE!!!

1 comment:

Racheal Jade said...

AHHHHHHHH. Glee has been boring lately. Sorry......my fault. Sigh.