Monday, November 23, 2009

E=MC2


Mondays are usually really busy at work. Ya know, kids get sick over the weekend so they are all trying to come in... and then the child with the runny nose must be seen right away... It's VERY rare that on a Monday I would have any slow time at work.


Today was different. I had the opportunity to open up the newest issue of People Magazine that came over the weekend. I must admit, I was very pleased to see Johnny Depp on the cover and earger to see who made the list for "Sexiest Men Alive." hahaha but My afternoon was changed as soon as I opened it to see this new and improved dare I say: sexy picture of Einstein. haha I hope you enjoy because I laughed for at Least 5 minutes after seeing it! Disturbing? Maybe slightly...


2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

That's hilarious. Sorry to say, but I was one of those moms yesterday morning. Ian was so sick on Sunday. Turns out just a virus but he also has conjunctivitis in his eyes so he got some meds for that. So it was good I came in. But I agree, that kids always seem to get sick on the weekend!!

Carly said...

Dearest Bonnie :) He had a eye infection so that is a good reason to come in! I do not mock you one bit for taking my sweet nephew to the doctor. xoxo