Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Little Things


Some of my Favorite things this week:


1. The New Tegan and Sara Album "Sainthood"






2. Thai Food. Im becoming a regular at all the Thai places in Provo.The dessert is amazing! Sticky Rice with Mango covered in a sweet coconut milk sauce...


3. Okay I haven't just been eating out though... The weather has gotten cold again. Winter is surely here! This means I love to cook again! : ) I live in an apartment on the third floor. In the summer it gets so HOT that I never have any desire to cook or bake! So I've already made a pot of my favortie soup and been using my crock pot again. This winter im going to be adventurous with recipes!


4. My favorite lotion is on sale again


5. By far the coolest thing this week though, My brother Spencer (who has 2 SUPER cute kids a.k.a. my only niece and nephew and live in Atlanta), told me that BYU is flying him to Provo to interview for a few days. I am excited to see him and would be even more excited if they all get to move here!





5 comments:

Ashley Poulsen said...

Carly, i love you. Even though i am a flake because i'm sick all the time! Blame Baby Poulsen. It's her (hoping) or his (frown LOL) fault!

Mrs. B said...

Love your blog!!!

Spencer said...

Why hello! Glad to find your blog!

Thome said...

you should become a regualar at the Thai place in Rexburg. I hear that they really cool upstairs neighbors.

g.lock said...

love thai desserts--especially that mango one. so freaking good.