Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Post is NOT for Cat Lovers.


It was about 10 o'clock when I returned home
this evening. My friends and I went to watch my roommate star in the Nutcracker Ballet in Provo. (She preformed wonderfully and I had a great first Nutcracker experience.) As I approached the door I was disgusted to see a bag of garbage outside our apartment. Mostly just disgusted that someone is too lazy to take it to the dumpster. But then I notice an open can of half eaten tuna fish next to it! So im like is this some gross prank!? Nope! It was my other roommate. Then I came into the apartment and was immediatley attaced by the fish smell. So I grab the Febreeze and start spraying everywhere, open the windows and door and clean the best I can. Turns out tha opening the door was the WRONG idea. This nasty cat runs in the apartment and under MY bed! I freaked out. Initial though: Call Russell--> Get his gun--> KILL IT! I REALLY hate cats. They have no respect. Just do whatever they want, they are germ infested, nasty creatures that should not exsist. Stray cat just comes on into my apartment. NOT OKAY!

2 comments:

Ashley Poulsen said...

so what happened!? did you kill it!?

Carly said...

haha no...My roommates eventually got it out from under my bed and gently put the thing outside.