Thursday, July 15, 2010

Independence Day.

For the 4th of July this year I went up to Idaho. I got to see some of my favorite people and two of them recently had babies. Welcome to the work Lenna Rue Schaat and Miles Wesley Wheeldon!

Being back in Rexberg is always fun and very nostalgic. I had a good couple years up there. Its fun to visit and make a Horkley’s run too!

I stayed the weekend at the Schaat’s home out in Menan which is always such a treat! We spent lots of time reminiscing of our good times back in Longview and sharing new stories. Their home is always filled with so much laughter and love. Their home is really like no other. Gavin and Rauland also made us some of the best burgers I have ever had. It was relaxing to be out in farmland again… well except for the farm style wake up call from Les early in the morning! : )

The whole Buel Family was in town staying at KC’s so I went out there to play with them and see Amber!!! She just got home from her mission in Colorado and I am so happy she is home! It was so fun to catch up and now we are still counting down the days for Heather and Jen to get back too!


Me and Miles... Yeah we're tight like that already. NBD



LOVE.

Amber. KC. Me.



Les showing off the amazing cheesecake Gavin made


No comments: