Friday, July 16, 2010

Betty Crocker Beware!

Spencer came to visit last weekend, we have so much fun together! We made a lot of really delicious food, had a few adventures in Salt Lake including our favorite record stores, resturants, a hike up to donut falls, the Farmers Market and visiting good friends.

He makes me happy.




At the Farmers Market we found some cool ladies who were selling Indian Spices. I LOVE Indian food but haven't ever made it. So we got the Korma Masala Spice. Thats my favorite dish in the resturants and we gave it a try! To top it off I want to learn to make the Naan bread to go with it next time.

Dessert: Coconut Sweet rice w/Mango



Back in March Spencer and I went Washington to visit my Fam and His sister Wendy. While there she made us this super dilicious Thai noodle dish that we just can't get enough of:


Dessert: CAT BERRY PIE



2 comments:

bendanielsfamily said...

carly
i'm blog stalking...did i ever tell you where i got the thai recipe....it's from ourbestbites.com
they have awesome recipes.
i just made creamy chicken taquitos last night...so good
i think the thai dish was called thai peanut noodles. did you make your own noodles?
my friend has a recipe for tika masala (same thing maybe?) but there is one spice that is hard to find. yours looks yummy

Carly said...

Wendy I like to be stalked. by you.
And I LOVE that website all thanks to you!!! I saw those taquitos and they look really delicious! I love how simple they try to make the recipes! We didnt make the noodles although i did tell spencer i would like to try that some time too!