Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wonderful things to come.

Yesterday work was dreadfully long in every way. 14hours of not awesomeness. SO I decided to think about the things I am excited for :)

August 1st: My brother Sam and His cute wife Audi move to Arizona! Like 10 states closer to me, I'm thrilled! and in 1 month Audi will give me another niece!

August 12th: Matisyahu is coming to Salt Lake and I am so giddy i really cant wait for this!



August 24th: Mockingjay and Katy Perry's new CD Teenage Dream come out!!!

The Hunger Games series is Amazing if you haven't read them DO IT! They are so fun and I am dieing to know what happens next!!! I have never been one to do things on opening night because of the crazy crowds but this time, count me in! I will be that crazy girl going at midnight!

August 25th: Spencer will live in Utah again!!! This of course is my absolute favorite part of August!

August 26th: She & Him will be in Salt Lake at the Twilight Concert Series and WE will see them for Free. I Love free and Zooey Deschanel is my idol.

August 27th: Going the Distance come out in theaters:




These lovely things got me through the Day! What do you look forward to in the coming month!?

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Wow!! Lots of fun stuff, especially that last week! Sounds so fun. So far, I am looking forward to your dad coming to visit and reading Mockingjay. Also I hope to go to SC and visit my friend Beth! And swimming. Fun to have things to look forward to.